PROWDS : How to deal with Difficult People
Dealing with difficult people is something many people face as part of their everyday lives. Work with difficult people can create negative emotions in the work environment and make morale worse.
Of course you can recognize them! It’s possible to handle difficult behaviour confidently.
In this webinar we’ll discuss about “How to Deal With Difficult People” with Muhamad Ricki Cahyana, Change Management Officer at Otoritas Jasa Keuangan.
You’ll learn more about Generation Gap, understand the behavior of work colleague, how to control emotions, and how to be a good influence on a difficult work colleague.
The material kit includes:
- E - Certificate
TERM & CONDITION
- E-ticket will be sent to your email maximum H-1 until 2 hours before the class started (Registration Zoom Webinar)
- Please provide us with your valid full name and email address. We will send the Zoom link through your registered email 15 minute before event
- Not refundable and cancellation ticket
- The event will be held on January 12th 2022 at 19.00 - 20.30 WIB (GMT +7)
- This class will be conducted in Indonesia
- Soundcheck will start at 18.50 WIB
- The class will start at 19.00 WIB