PROWDS : How Design Thinking Helps to Make Innovation and Creativity
Design thinking is a process to help you ideate and prototype new products and services. Design Thinking refers to the cognitive, strategic and practical processes by which design concepts (proposals for new products, services, machines, etc.) are developed. It starts with real empathy — putting yourself in your customers' shoes to understand problems and uncover new and unexpected solutions.
The concept has been around for decades and has grown out of a creative approach originally used in industrial design. But it is found that Design Thinking can also be applied across so many other types of businesses. A company must be able to compete competitively by providing an innovation in it. Innovation can provide a better performance for the company, so the concept of design thinking is needed.
In this webinar we’ll discuss about “How Design Thinking Helps to Make Innovation and Creativity” with Kartika Melania, PMP®., PMI-ACP® (Transformation Management Office Manager at PT Adira Finance).
You’ll learn more about How Design Thinking Helps to Make Innovation and Creativity. It’s important to help you implementation in your company and organization.
You Will Learn:
- Introduction Design Thinking
- Stages of Design Thinking Process
- Implementation of Design Thinking and Tips
The material kit includes:
- E - Certificate
TERM & CONDITION
- Not refundable and cancellation ticket
- PROWDS will be conducted in Bahasa
- PROWDS will be held on September 14 2022 at 19.00 WIB
- We will send the Zoom link to your registered email maximum on September 14 2022. Make sure you are using a correct and valid full name and email address.
- Make sure you are using the same email as the registered email when you join the link zoom.
- If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to our PIC Novia +62 878-0816-0878